Hi,

I tried to get it work on my device, but I got the following error message:

# ~/mono/mono-nokia/mono button.exe
--
The assembly mscorlib.dll was not found or could not be loaded.
It should have been installed in the '/usr/local/lib/mono/1.0/mscorlib.dll' directory.

The next problem is, that I can't create a new folder under '/usr' to copy the needed files into, because I have not the permissions to do that. (as root) ?!

   // Günter

Paolo Molaro wrote:

I guess people on this list would be interested:
Mono runs on the Nokia 770, including Gtk# apps.
There is a tarball of the binaries here:
        http://primates.ximian.com/~lupus/mono-nokia.tgz

It includes a README with a couple of instructions to setup
env vars.
You should be able to just copy a Gtk# app and have it run.
There is no support yet for Hildon-specific widgets.
Happy hacking!

lupus