Hi,

Tommi Komulainen wrote:
> There's probably a more simple solution to make stock icons work well;
> just add "gtk-bold.png" and similarly named files in the hicolor icon
> theme and things should just work. However the current solution works

that's a good idea... expecially because you can ship properly looking icons,
but you can't do this by installing a package which makes this good solution
pretty useless :-(

> In our UI guidelines menu items or buttons don't have icons so this is a
> moot point. Yes, the implementation could be better, but the end result

Right - but the most important widget makes use of them: The toolbars and that's
exactly the place where stock icons should be used to ensure a consistant and
themable look and feel.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: 0271-771091-14

6C 44 30 4C 43 20 6B 61  16 07 0F AA E6 97 70 A8