Hi,
So I downloaded and installed the
Maemo_Dev_Platform_rootfs_v1.1rc5.jffs2 update from
http://www.maemo.org/downloads/d1.php, but now I am unable to access
the 770 due to no input seeming to work anymore. Touching the screen
with the stylus only manages to get the backlight turned on, but apart
from that nothing responds on the screen.

Is this caused by me doing something wrong when flashing the device or
is stylus support disabled with the dev images?

It also lead me to discover the other problem, there is no archive of
the normal production/end-user images, so I had nothing to restore to.
The link posted to this list a while ago also seems to be dead.

I think an archive with each of the released images would be a good idea
as it also would let outside developers downgrade and check if a arisen
problem is due to a regression underneath them.

Anyway, any suggestions on how I could get my 770 out of its current
vegetative state would be appreciated. Although the flashing has made a
GNU gnu logo appear on the top bar, which is kinda nice I would still
prefer input actually working :)

Sincerely,
Christian