2005/10/28, Clemens Eisserer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Btw. a simple test to see wether its really the FP API which causes
> the bad performance would be to render the whole stuff into a very
> small surface and see wether the performance improves a lot.

I was going to test it with different xlib surface size but since the
older SW did not allow me to kill matchbox without rebooting the whole
thing and matchbox is kind enough to maximize the window regardless...

But hopefully I'll be able to do it with more recent SW at some point.

--
Kalle Vahlman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]