On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 12:49 +0000, ext Clemens Eisserer wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> While playing a bit with classpath-based jvm's on my 770 I found a
> quite interresting problem I can't explain myself.
>
> When I try to create an offscreen-image in java I get the following assertion:
> jamvm[1625]: GLIB CRITICAL ** GLib-GObject - g_object_ref: assertion
> `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
[...]
> Source-Code of initFromImage:
> pixmap = cp_gtk_image_get_pixmap (env, source);  <-------------> Just
> returns the pixmap pointer from the java-code
>   g_assert(pixmap != NULL);
>   gdk_pixmap_ref (pixmap);

You should replace the g_assert above with 'g_assert (GDK_IS_PIXMAP
(pixmap))'

If it fails you need to track down where the supposedly valid pixmap
object gets turned into an invalid pointer. Is it properly initialized
in the first place? Does it get destroyed for one reason or another in
between?

--
Tommi Komulainen                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>