On Nov 2, 2005, at 5:00 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,When I use the flaser,it says "Suitable USBdevice not found.
waiting."However my N770 has connected to the computer,
my ubuntu 5.10  can detect other USB device such as a usb disk or a
PDA.What's wrong ?
At the same time I setup the usbnet following the steps in
http://www.maemo.org/platform/docs/howtos/howto_usb_networking.html
however it says No Such device when I input ifup usb0,but I do have
install the usbnet.0 module?

From previous posts, its sounds like you need to do the following: the 770 needs to be turned off, connect it to the PCs USB port, run flasher and then turn on the 770.