Toni Willberg wrote:

Yes.

Send mail to the address in the invoice, the will refund you.

I did. So far I have had no response, and, given that they are clearly already aware of the problem (form the number of positive replies I've had), I'm now a little disappointed that it was I and not Nokia that started this thread... :(

ps. #include <disclaimer_about_mailing_to_wrong_list.txt>

Actually, this was specifically mailed to this list to draw it to the attention of other likely victims that may not have noticed. Not everybody checks their credit card statements. Strange, but true.

cheers,
Adam
--
Adam Laurie                          Tel: +44 (20) 7605 7000
The Bunker Secure Hosting  Ltd.      Fax: +44 (20) 7605 7099