Hi,

Collin R. Mulliner wrote:
> so I'm trying to develop a home-page plugin (like date-time or radio). I
> wounder how to test these in the development environment (on my PC). I
> tryed putting the files (.so and .conf) into /usr/lib/hildon-home but
> nohting happens when I run it (af-sb-init.sh start). I also tryed
> running it on the device, my plugin shows up in the list, but doesn't
> show when I select it (I guess it's crashing).

if you install them to /var/lib/install/ (like installed with the AI) they show
up correctly but fail to start with an error message. The example home plugin
seems to suffer from this effect too, so i guess that problem is releated to the
#297 in bugzilla.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: 0271-771091-14

6C 44 30 4C 43 20 6B 61  16 07 0F AA E6 97 70 A8