Hi,

I'm working on a chm viewer based on chmlib and libgtkhtml-2.0 (built with --disable-accessibilty). Everything is working fine inside scratchbox, but on the actual device I notice that the link_clicked callback on the HtmlDocument widget is not working. Looking further, I notice that the all dom_mouse_* events are working except dom_mouse_click.

As I mentioned before, everything is working fine inside scratchbox. This is only happening on the 770 itself. Is there anything that I've overlooked?

Regards,

Henry

ps. this is my first maemo application, so it could be something trivial...