On Wed, Dec 28, 2005, Andrew Ramsay wrote:
> That seems to have done the trick, I reflashed it, installed xterm and
> ran the dbus-send command again, and this time it popped up a window asking
> for the passcode then returned "/dev/rfcomm0". Thanks for your help.

Nice to hear that it's working. Btw, there's a known bug with the
rfcomm_release method: it does release the device but btcond forgets to
update its list of bound devices so subsequent calls to rfcomm_bind will
return a "profile already bound" error. This has already been fixed in
our local repository and I'll try to get the fix also to future official
SW releases.

Johan