Hi,

I´ve compiled the kernel exactly like Clemens said and I´ve also used ´make
n770_defconfig´ like Ed proposed. Then I´ve used flasher to flash the kernel.
The problem is, in both cases the kernel works, the system starts loading and
just before the actual start it hangs and after a while the device restarts.
If I flash the original kernel extracted from FIASCO image back to the
device, it works just fine. Do you have any ideas on how to fix the problem?

Best regards,
Igor