hi there ...

check these out:

** http://tonikitoo.blogspot.com/2006/01/just-little-taste-of-manaos.html
** http://tonikitoo.blogspot.com/2005/11/manaos-embedded-browser-for-nokia-770.html

or even

** http://tonikitoo.blogspot.com/2005/11/minimo-xul-on-nokia-770.html

(this last one was a ack job, though) ...

regards

On 1/14/06, Edlinoor Syahril Ramlan < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I am developing a web application that can run in Maemo SDK.  I tried to find
a browser for it but the only one that I can find is gpe-mini-browser.  I am
having problem running the mini-browser as mentioned in my previous posting.
Therefore I would like to know if there are any other browsers that can run
inside Maemo ARM SDK.

I tried to look at Opera but couldn't download the version supplied with Nokia
770 since it is a pre-installed version and there is no link to download the
browser.

Any idea please.

Thanks.

Ed.