Tomas

This is working great for me using a think outside/stowaway keyboard. I
did get one reset while trying to re-do the pairing but my nokia is
behaving again. Excellent work!

Now your app is a complete model for the ui for other bluetooth stuff
like bluetooth stereo. (I need to get busy :) Nokia may change things
with a system-wide bluetooth manager but we'll see.

Brad