On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 15:53, ext Frantisek Dufka wrote:
> Kimmo Hämäläinen wrote:
>
> > If it was launched by one of the DBus daemons then it seems a bug. What
> > version of DBus you have?
>
> Sorry, should have said it before. It is on the device, official 51
> firmware. Looks like I should report it in buzilla then, right?

The code for that is here (login guest/guest):
https://stage.maemo.org/svn/maemo/projects/haf/branches/dbus/0.23.4-9osso5/

It has 'spawn-priority.diff' in debian/patches. Maybe your program is
not started by DBus or it is SUID and sets the priority itself, or
something... You can see that the patch works, if you e.g. start Browser
and look at its priority.

BR; Kimmo