Hi Manfred,

it seems like you accidently 8-) solved something discussed in

http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-January/002390.html

Which release are you running? 3.2005.51-13 ?
Maybe you somehow set a RTC-alarm in the device? Via /proc?
Have you been testing alarms in any PIM application? GPE? DejaPIM?

Sorry, I don't have a clue.

  regards, Armin.

--
   --- May the Source be with you! Linux. ---
   --- http://www.arminwarda.mynetcologne.de/