Hello,

I'm new to the Nokia 770 platform and I just installed the maemo sdk. Could you please give me hints on how I could replace the virtual keyboard and/or provide my own alternative input methods ? I had a look at the various documentations and wiki: some texts talk about an "input method framework" which seems to be hildon related but I unfortunately found no documentation / api reference on it.
Someone on #maemo told that I may just have to develop a GTK input method.

Please, can someone instruct me with the basic steps needed to achieve input method replacement ? I would love to come up with a little Graffiti clone :)

Regards,
G.