On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 10:01 -0400, ext Antonio Gomes wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> back to virtual keyboard stuff, I'm wondering how could a non-gtk
> entry (mozilla password html form in this case) could hide the inputed
> text (after showing for a short period of time - default behaviour),
> like if I set gtk_entry_set_visibility of a GtkEntry to FALSE. I've
> been looking over the GtkEntry source code (at
> http://maemo.org/lxr/source/gtk%2B/gtk/gtkentry.c) and its way seems
> to be to gtk_gobject dependent. Is there any workaround ? Aaron ? :)

As mozilla (or at least GtkMozEmbed) already supports GtkIMContext in
theory all you need to do is add the calls to the right methods when a
password entry is focused.

See for example
http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/widget/src/gtk2/nsWindow.cpp#4500

--
Tommi Komulainen                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>