On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 16:14 +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The question have some relationship with that old question about
> microphone support of N770,is there any who has already got the new
> kernel which support audio input and output both.

Hi John,

as Timo I'm working on a VoIP application too. Up to now I'm not able to
test it on the 770.

1. I did experiments with a BT head set and came up to the point where
nothing works due to the missing software parts as was discussed on this
list before (ping @ Brad Midgley).

Possible alternatives for audio input are

2. the USB head set method described and successfully conducted by Timo
and
3. the build in microphone which AFAIK was not supported by the kernel
until you mail (except the audio loop through support described in the
wiki)

So I'm very interested in the new kernel sources you are reffering to!
Please provide some further details.

As Timo, I successfully recompiled and deployed the kernel onto the
device with help from the kernel HowTo in the wiki. I used the maemo 1.1
kernel package mentioned in that HowTo. Are the changes you tell us
about already included there?

Greets, Johannes.