Hello Igor,

can you comment on idea mentioned in this thread about charging the battery fully and then measuring DC current from charger? Is this nonsense or not? Is the battery used when already charged and device is still connected to the charger? I thought most laptops and PDAs work this way i.e. disconnect battery and use only power from AC adapter. How 770 works? Or is there other issues except those already mentioned? One potential issue is that power saving features may be turned off when charger is connected so the device requirements may be higher than when using battery.

Frantisek

Igor Stoppa wrote:
Hi Dave,