Hi folks!

I just wanted to quickly introduce myself to the list. I'm happy to see
many familiar names here as well.

It appears that my job involves helping you guys, when you are porting
or developing applications on the 770. Since I am mostly a user
interface and graphics person, feel free to ask for comments / ideas /
help when you are pondering about the user interface of your project. I
am sitting close to the UI folks here, as well as some hackers, thus if
I dont know, I have plenty of people to ask.

I am also thinking of maintaining a user interface section on the maemo
wiki and whatever else we will figure makes sense. Lets see how this
will work in practice.

Anyway, feedback is important in this stuff, so if you have questions /
comments / needs, let me know and I try my best to help you in this
area.

This was just a short intro, I rather would want to be involved in the
actual hacking and daily development than just becoming "the dude who
edits the GUI crap on the wiki" :-)

Cheers,

Tuomas