And several of us who work for Nokia have already told you, no such work
around exists.  If it did there would be no reason not to have it in the
device already.  Dealing with the costs of physically repairing a device
would gladly be eliminated if there were a software fix.  Unfortunately,
when an LCD fails there is nothing that can be done except to replace it.
So, for the last time, if it is broken, send it in for repair!  Software
updates can NOT fix it.

Ed