On 3/30/06, Peter Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Does anyone have a date on when Nokia expects to release the next
> > version of the software?  I've seen Q1 2006 a few places, but I'm
> > curious if anyone has any more concrete information.
>
> Nope. [...] Although it would be nice if they'd start releasing some
> alphas of the corresponding Maemo release [...]

Especially since there are API changes and the Application Installer is
not going to be backwards compatible.

End users who upgrade immediately are going to have zero third party
software they can install if there's no early developer release.

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  http://www.bleb.org/