I've tried both 'nat' and 'NAT' and the result is the same.

I checked the kernel config file and it does not have CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT=y line there so I guess the NAT is not enabled by the Kernel. Do I have to make new kernel image of could I just compile NAT support as module and use that only? I checked the Maemo wiki Kernel compilation how-to, but it did not explain much about compiling kernel modules. How could I compile the NAT module?

Regards,

- Teemu