Michel Salim wrote:
> On 3/13/06, Mika Bostrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>    Stinghorn is pleased to announce the availability of our
>> L2TP/IPsec VPN client for Nokia 770.
>>
> This is really neat! Is it tested on other kernel architectures?
> Laptop users would find this really useful as well.

  The basic functionality is based on our (originally internal) client.
That client is written in python, but trying to use that with PyMaemo
caused the *python interpreter* to segfault. As such it was easier to
write a GTK wrapper around a shell script.

  So the answer to your question is "yes". We are cleaning up the
regular python client and hope to release it shortly. Currently it is
not yet completely ready for public consumption, because the original
version did some rather unsanitary things.

  Stay tuned.

--
 Mika Boström         \-/  "World peace will be achieved
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  X    when the last man has killed