On 3 Apr 2006 14:32:45 -0400, Ted Zlatanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the Python pointers.  I'm good with Perl, but Python should
> be manageable.

Quick note about gtk2-perl, I tried to build it and did actually
manage to do that. However, it failed to run properly. This could
issue with the versions I used, but I didn't have time to investigate
what version would be suitable for Gtk+ 2.6...

>  The question I had was: does the 770 support shaped X
> windows, or can they only be rectangular?  If yes, can they be done
> without C/C++?

I was meaning to do a test for this but haven't had time :/

I believe the answer is "Yes" on both accounts though...

--
Kalle Vahlman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]