On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 11:37:54AM +0300, Amit Kucheria wrote:

> Is the battery drained at this point when you get it to power on again?
> Any particular applications that you keep running when this happens?

One time it was drained when I had the audio player opened. I had it
play a part of an audio book and didn't bother to close the cover
after it was finished, just left it lying next to my bed. The next
morning it was powered off and the battery empty. This happened only
once though.

> I assume that you have ensured you do not leave the device in R&D mode.

No, I have R&D mode enabled all the time, but switched serial console
off (it drains a lot of power).

Will it make a difference if R&D mode is disabled?

bye
  MM
--
Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R.