Hello,
we are developing a software to 770 with Python and having problems
with shared object.  Main.py uses shared library file. This works well
in scratchbox, where .so-file is in the same folder with main.py. But
does not work  in the device.I tried to solve problem like this:
Shared library file goes to /var/lib/install/usr/lib/ during
istallation and I placed symbolic link to it like this:
ln -s /var/lib/install/usr/lib/sharedlibrary.so .

When I run the main file, import error occurs:
ImportError : /var/lib/install/usr/bin/mblob/sharedlibrary.so (folder where main.py is)

Any idea how this should be done?