From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tom Wolf
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 9:27 AM
To: maemo-developers; maemo-users@maemo.org
Subject: [maemo-users] How to stop opera from demanding a connection?

I am working with a local web server on the 770 (thttpd - http://maemo.feelslikeburning.com/thttpd/thttpd_2.23beta1-maemo_2006may12a.deb ) and am trying to figure out how to manage / configure the Opera browser to get it to stop demanding a connection when i am trying to access a local page.

I want to to simply display the page for local (eg http://localhost or http://127.0.0.1) web services, and only ask for a connection for external requests.

Any ideas / suggestions?

thank you

tom w wolf