ext Corentin Baron wrote:

> Devesh Kothari wrote:
>
> >ext Corentin Baron wrote:

> plugin

> >>Actualy my problem is first to have the gst-plugins package to compile
> >>on the ARM target inorder to have the gst-lib stuff installed. But the
> >>package fails to compile the tcp plugin because it couldn't find the
> >>dataprotocol.h header file, and I couldn't disable the tcp plugin at
> >>configure.
> >>

> >Please describe your environment, e.g SB version, rootstrap version
> >What GStreamer source ? version? where you obtained i.e from maemo
> >repository or mainstream? config.log ? etc
> >
> >else its very difficult to figure out the reason
> >Devesh
> >

> I use Scratchbox 0.9.8.5 with Maemo 1.1 and GStreamer 0.8.10 (the one
> preinstalled with maemo), everything running on a linux fedora core 4.
>
> The error I get at compilation time with the gst-plugin package is this:
>
> > distcc[21914] ERROR: compile (null) on localhost failed
> > In file included from gsttcpclientsrc.h:36,
> >                  from gsttcpplugin.c:26:
> > gsttcp.h:28:43: gst/dataprotocol/dataprotocol.h: No such file or
> directory

i quickly did
=====================
apt-get source gstreamer0.8-osso [thats what i could find in Maemo 1.1]

./configure
./make

it build ok on arm target.

i can see this file here
libs/gst/dataprotocol/dataprotocol.h

so if you in hurry :) then I will open the Makefile and add
-I../libs/gst/dataprotocol/ and try again

but I suspect some problem in your build environment

HTH
Devesh