Hi,

While testing the capabilities of the N770 for decoding H264 video, I crosscompiled FFmpeg for ARM and tried playing a H.264 QCIF video encoded with x264 with mp2 audio (64kb, mono, 48000). Initially this used 90% of the CPU power, which after
a minute dropped to 47% and after a longer while to 16%.

I couldn't really understand what could have caused the CPU usage changes. Any
ideas?

Is anyone working on using the DSP for accelerating H.264 decoding? Or is this
already implemented and available in the 2006 firmware? :-)

With friendly regards,
Takis