Hi,
I just noticed that my favourite card game "xskat" (probably only played in
Germany) could possibly run on the 770 without modifications. I extracted the
xskat binary from the -arm Debian package and copied it to the 770.

The program can be started (from xterm), but immediately exits displaying a
message "Font 9x15 not found".

xskat has a commandline option "-font font_name" which seems to expect a pixel
size like 9x15 or 10x20. On my laptop, several different sizes work. How can
I find out which values are possible on the 770?

Cheers,
Hans