Hi,

First of all this is a DEVELOPERS mailing list so this question is in the
wrong place. So please redirect any questions like this to a USERS
(maemo-users) mailing list.

> I am blocked afront one N770 RTSP connection issue.
>
> The problem is that N770 cannot open rtsp connection to PC, where a RTSP
> server is running. Actually it cannot either open an http connection to PC,
> where an apache server is running too. I think maybe they are of the same
> problem.

Well this clearly means you did something wrong on the pc (as you stated that
you can surf to the router, SSH and ping). Have you any firewall running? Is
apache running? Can you connect to it using the localhost interface?

So it comes down to checking your PC setup, as you seem to have done something
wrong there. This seems to be in no way related to the 770.

Regards,

Philippe