On Tuesday 06 June 2006 02:58, ext Donars Guillaume wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using a gtkSpinButton widget.
> In maemo sdk everything work well, but in the Nokia when I want to increase
> or decrease with buttons, the step is 2 instead of 1, my callback is called
> 2 times !
> To just have 1 callback, you need to click very quickly, but it is
> unconfortable for the final user.
>
> Is there any programming solution to reduce pen sensibility or other thing
> else to resolve this problem ?

This is a know problem, I don't know why, Nokia choose to fix this with
another widget
"NumberEditor"
(http://maemo.org/platform/docs/api/hildon-docs/html/hildon-libs-HildonNumberEditor.html)

So, use it instead of SpinButton. Also, note that it doesn't provide a
"value-changed", so you will have to connect to "notify::value" to get
notified when value changes.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri

Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  ICQ#: 17249123
 Skype: gsbarbieri
Mobile: +55 (81) 9927 0010
 Phone:  +1 (347) 624 6296; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   GPG: 0xB640E1A2 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net