Hi,

Corentin BARON wrote:
I'd like to load some images as menu icons in a GtkComboBox. So I load my images in a GtkImage and then build the ListStore with pixbufs extracted from the gtkimages. This works well on PC, but on the 770 it doesn't want to extract the pixbufs arguing that the GtkImages are of the wrong type (after checking, the GtkImageType is GTK_IMAGE_STOCK).

Gtk documentation says that the storage type of images loaded from file is not defined. Don't know if there is any difference between desktop gtk and 770?? However, if you want to populate combobox, you should certainly use gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file instead. No need to create an extra widget for loading.

-Markku-