Am Dienstag, den 13.06.2006, 09:47 +0100 schrieb Peter Robinson:
> > > Question 1:
> > > I have seen that the contacts are now centralized using EDS.
> > > In the contact, will a field "Phone Number" be included?
> > > I think that would be better for contact management.
> >
> > Phone number is not included, as there is no way of calling a phone
> > number from the 770.
>
> There will be when SIP support is added, even if this isn't a inbuilt
> 'standard' option and is provided by third party apps (as indicated in
> some PR stuff I read somewhere) it would be nice if they could be
> encouraged to use the integrated address book system rather than
> needing to have a second contacts application.

ACK.

Also it would be nice, because then the N770 has more PDA-functionality.
(I don't like and want a full-featured PDA, but a phonebook would be
nice.)

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'