Hello -

I'm having a hard time just hiding an AppView without actually destroying it.

My application has one 'photo gallery' - style view that shows several
items in a grid, and one additional AppView for each item in the
gallery (which comes up when a user clicks on the item in the original
grid). I'd like to not have to dynamically generate these AppViews
each time a grid item is clicked on, but it is also confusing having
so many little icons in the task bar - one for each AppView that is
created.

Is there anyway to hide an AppView, so that it doesn't keep an icon in
the task bar, without actually destroying it? I.e. so that I can reuse
the object again later?

Thanks
Dan