Hello list,

I just completed a fresh reinstall of the SDK/rootstraps/packages; I am getting started using gazpacho for a py-gtk app. I am running it as recommended on the howto, inside a Xephyr window. I am experiencing a few problems, does anyone have an idea why?

1) at first the gazpacho window inside xephyr didnt receive any mouse clicks or keyboard input. I could only drag the gazp window arround by clicking anywhere on it.
2) after some fooling around, I discovered that if I press i.e alt+F the file meny opens and then the window can receive clicks and keyboard. Even then, I could not change entries in textboxes and so on.

I installed gazpatcho from debs, not svn.

Thanks.