From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Andrew Barr
Sent: Fri 14-Jul-06 16:44
To: maemo-developers@maemo.org
Subject: Re: [maemo-developers] strange thin crack in hardware... see fotos

On Friday 14 July 2006 19:33, Collin R. Mulliner wrote:
> check out: http://www.mulliner.org/nokia770/pool/fotos/broken_hw/
>
> ..it shows my device with a thin crack on the "connector panel" at the
> lower part of the device. The device still works 100% as far as I can
> tell. I can't recall dropping my device other then once from about 15cm
> to the carpet (this was some weeks ago). Today I discovered the strange
> crack which seems to go right through the "connector panel". Check out
> the 4 fotos I made.

I have a similar crack in my device. It's been there for a few months now and
it's not gotten worse. I don't recall if I dropped it or not. I'll post some
photos as well if anyone cares to see it.

--
Andrew Barr | http://www.oakcourt.dyndns.org/~andrew/ | GPG: 0xAD9AE76A
"Those who would trade liberty for security deserve neither." -- B. Franklin