Andrew Barr wrote:
On Wednesday 19 July 2006 18:56, Andrew Barr wrote:
I've got one up and (almost) running that is based on Debian sarge and the
Maemo 2.0 SDK.

It turned out much larger than originally expected (scratchbox and rootstraps are quite large), the uncompressed image is ~3 GB and GZIP compressed it slims down to 1.12GB. For now, I put it up via BitTorrent here:

http://linuxtracker.org/torrents-details.php?id=2424

Expect download rates to be about 50 KB/sec until more people join in.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

For those who downloaded successfully, could you leave your torrent clients running? I am seeing only one peer.

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Asst. Professor of Information Systems