2006/8/12, ThomasBambrough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 I tried the steps outlined in the document and was able to load the usb0
interface on the 770. But, when I attempt to startup the usb0 interface on
the pc I get the following error

 SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
 usb0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device
 SIOCSIFNETMASK: No such device
 SIOCSIFBRDADDR: No such device
 usb0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device
 usb0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device
 Failed to bring up usb0.

 Can someone interpret this and tell me what I might be doing wrong. I have
tried this scenario on 3 different computers with different version of the
OS.

Do you have the cable connected and 770 interface up when you do that on the PC?

--
Kalle Vahlman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]