Hi all,

I'm in need of a little help. I have started the port of Chaos Strikes Back to the 770. I've done what I think is the hard bit - getting the thing running; I had lots of alignment and packing issues.

The easy bit however is stumping me.

The app goes straight into SDL_Init; it does not use GTK (or anything else).

As a result, I get "untitled" as a title in the window bar, and if the window is minimised there is no way to get it back.

I looked at how to get SDL apps to run in GTK windows, and found the SDL window hack. When I put that in, I got a nice window title, still no entry in the application list, and very sadly the SDL window, although displaying, did not respond to any mouse clicks.

I know that I have some packaging work to do in any case, like .desktop and .service files, and they may get the application listed in the application manager, but how do I do the GTK bit (HILDON_PROGRAM etc) and get it to work with SDL?

Thanks very much,

Martin

___________________________________________________________ Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html