On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 13:31 +0300, ext Henri Sivonen wrote:

> (BTW, it would be nice if the source download page documented the
> right svn incantations for pulling the source corresponding to the
> OS2006 release.)

I would think in the developer section would be more appropriate? Though
the svn structure is rather chaotic at the moment. It's trying to
satisfy requests from too many parties, some of whom are not even
touching the repository as it turns out.

I guess we should sit down again and collect interesting and relevant
use cases, like 'Where do I find the latest version of foo?' and 'Where
do I find the sources for maemo-af-desktop version that was in the first
IT2006 software update?' etc. and then figure out what kind of
repository structure would support those cases. Or just document
existing practices...

--
Tommi Komulainen                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>