On Tue, 2006-29-08 at 14:46 -0300, Alessandro Ikeuchi wrote:
> You donĀ“t help either...
> Are you worried about your paycheck from Nokia or the Open Source? I am
> worried about a bad product policy and because I am directly harmed by it.

I think you have made your point, everyone has read it.  Can we now
please move on.  Lets see what kind of response comes over the next week
or so. Remember this is summer and many people may actually be on
vacation.

Lets give this a rest for a bit please, we all understand there are some
frustrations, mine happens to be bluetooth support but lets give Nokia
an opportunity to respond now.

Thanks