You're right! I noticed that gtalk stopped working, as well as Gizmo,
but didn't think about the missing library :(

Could you please send me the correct libgstrtpjitterbuffer.so file in private?

When will a fixed package be available in the repository?

Greets.

On 8/31/06, Johannes Eickhold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 31.08.2006, 16:31 +0200 schrieb Álvaro J. Iradier:
> The audio/video playing is fixed by removing / moving a gstreamer
> library file (I can't remember the name or the location, maybe try
> searching the archives, something with "lib" and "jitter"?) that
> causes a segfault. I had to move it to another folder, then restart
> the device, and playing worked perfect again.

I would not recommend this! The
file /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstrtpjitterbuffer.so is probably used
during voice calls with the Google Talk client. It definitely is used by
the SIP client sofsip-cli.

Jonek

 Alvaro J. Iradier Muro - [EMAIL PROTECTED]