On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 03:06:47AM +0300, Siarhei Siamashka wrote:
> I would really like to hear something from Nokia regarding this problem. There
> may be a few other devices with faulty memory considering some browser crash
> reports, reboots and instability for some people, a possible example can be
> seen here (though the reporter did not run the memory test as adviced):
> https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=84&group_id=54&atid=269

I have experienced a nondeterministic segfault of a command-line application
once:

  http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-August/005370.html

Also, maemo_af_desktop crashes every now and then
(/var/lib/dsme/lifeguard-resets tells me it crashed 35 times already),
but this may be the fault of a buggy statusbar applet (I've
osso-statusbar-cpu installed) rather than bad RAM.

I'll try to find some time to run your version of memtester.

Marius Gedminas
--
This sentence does in fact not have the property it claims not to have.