Hello,

This kernel enables also 52Mhz high-speed MMC mode (works on Kingston 2GB MMCmobile). Complete summary of changes:

1. legacy MMC cards run at 16Mhz instead of original 12Mhz (1.3x speedup), my 64MB card included with N770 does not work with this, others do work (Sandisk 1GB). I suppose the card is buggy as max DTR in CSD is honored in MMC driver and card claims it can handle up to 20Mhz.

2. MMCplus/mobile cards run at 24 or 48Mhz only if cards claim to support v4 specs, report its speed in EXT_CSD structure (26 vs 52Mhz) and switch command to high-speed mode (CMD 6) worked.

Details and kernel here
http://fanoush.webpark.cz/maemo/#mmcplus

Again this specific kernel image was not tested by me as I have different kernel with MMC drivers compiled as modules.

99% of work was done by Philip Langdale, patches available on LKML:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=115974566024309&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=115974518926141&w=2

Regards,
Frantisek