Hi!

In my gstreamer movie player I have connected gstreamer movie window
with gtk menu (gstreamer window is inside gtk app window) using this
code:

static void
cb_expose (GtkWidget * w, GdkEventExpose * ev, GstElement * e)
{
 if (GST_IS_X_OVERLAY (e) &&
     !GTK_WIDGET_NO_WINDOW (w) && GTK_WIDGET_REALIZED (w)) {
   gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id (GST_X_OVERLAY (e),
       GDK_WINDOW_XWINDOW (w->window));

        }
}

(...)

g_signal_connect (content, "expose-event", G_CALLBACK (cb_expose),videosink );

Everything is ok when I start app (movie window is in right place in
app window) but when I click on some item on maemo system menu (right
top border of the screen ) eg. volume control and I click back on my
app, window with my gtk elements disappears (probably is killed) and
gstreamer movie window is the only window left from my app (it looks
like when you start raw pipeline with some movie, without any
additional gtk elements).

Do you have any ideas??? Please help me.

Bart