On 10/24/06, Martin Grimme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Am Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:20:36 -0400
schrieb "Michael Wiktowy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Applications running:

> maemo-bt-plugin

I notice that you're running the maemo-bt-plugin. I'm not sure
whether this is really the cause of the crash, but I have experienced
these strange reboots some time ago as well. They went away after
I removed the maemo-bt-plugin. It happened with both, the OS 2005
and OS 2006 versions, and always went away after removing the bt-plugin.

It would be interesting to hear if other people who experience these
reboots also have the maemo-bt-plugin running, or maybe other 3rd party
plugins.

I loaded it temporarily just recently to help troubleshoot a GPS parsing problem with mapper. I have never experienced spontaneous idle reboots in the past so that might be the culprit. I have no use for it now so I might as well remove it.
Thanks,
/Mike