I followed these directions, more or less, and built a working cable.. I used a self powered usb hub, so I didn't do anything with the powersupply stuff.

   http://thoughtfix.blogspot.com/2006/01/usb-power-injector-2.html

Any usb keyboard should work, but mouse support seems to be another story. Just hooking up a usb mouse doesn't appear to work. I believe this is because the X server is tweaked out to work with the touch screen and compatibility with a mouse (like showing a cursor to report it's position) wasnt considered important.

Cheers
-bob

paolo delbene wrote:
i have to buy a hub of kraun 4 ports usb, now i would to connect a
keyboard and a mouse to use better the nokia 770 as keyboard i founded
a comat (small keyboard)
as mouse i think to use a logitech, but this is not the real problem,
after to have connect the usb cable to the nokia and then to the hub,
i would to know to take 5 volts from nokia to use the keyboard and the
mouse.

can any help me ?

awaiting a reply,

best faithfully , paolo del bene