>However, Clue #1: professionalism is not referring to
>customers through an official channel as living in "twisted
>little world"s.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Andrew

Hi,

I fully agree with you on that. However please note that we do not have
an official speak-person giving politically correct statements here but
rather a group of interested individuals that all have own
personalities, good and bad days. Just like any other mailing list.

We won't let David go talk to the public on any "official channel" (this
is maemo-developers mailing list), be assured, there are professionals
doing that :)

It puts a serious pressure on contributors to post here, as comments
coming from @nokia.com address often undergo scrutiny and start
speculations. Lets keep the discussion on the technical level. We are
engineers, not marketing and sales. Keep that in mind when reading our
posts and please bear with us :)

Br,

--jakub